We have all heard it before is there such a thing as work life balance? What simple things can you do to grow your business without leave a negative impact on your health?
Join us from The OBRG on Thursday November 25th to find out how to bring more balance in your life.
Hear from five speakers,
- Dan Walker-Delisle Chiropractor from Creative Healing on how to make positive changes to improve your energy at work.
- Roy Collins/Carmen Sprag from Total Office designing an office the has builds creativity and great work environment.
- Ron Finch from Paradigm Health Clinic the benefits of good nutrition on your effectiveness in your life and business.
- Chris Rowe of Kelowna Martial Arts on how to physical activity can minimize your stress and maximize performance in all areas your life.
- Lyle Isenor from Russell & Associates: Health creating wellness through your employee benefits program.
Tickets are only 29 dollars each and include print material and appetizers, and time to network with other like minded business owners.
Our last event was sold out so please RSVP me back if you would like a ticket.
Location: Sandman Hotel and Conference Ctr. 2130 Harvey Avenue
Date: Thursday November 25th
Event Time: 2 to 4 pm
Networking: 4 to 5 pm
Complimentary Appetizers and Cash bar provided after the event
To purchase tickets contact:
Partial proceeds from the event will be going to The Access to Employment Program. Check their website for more information here http://www.pimbc.ca/employ.html.
Find out more on the OBRG website at www.obrg.ca.
Oracast will have a table there promoting our custom websites, SEO services, and website maintenance services.