The Oil and Gas industry is rapidly changing to become safer and more productive through the use of technology. Web applications (web apps), in particular, have been gaining momentum in the O&G industry.
If you are an Oil & Gas service company that is looking for an alternative to spreadsheets or commercial software, we want to speak with you. Our custom-built web applications can help your business become more productive and efficient while saving money in the process. Furthermore, as your business changes, your web application can scale to those changes, and can provide a framework that can be accessed by advanced technologies such as a Blackberry or iPhone Apps that can be leveraged by employees/contractors in the field.
Here is a quick list of benefits that a custom web application can bring to your business:
- Custom-built to suit your unique business processes and systems
- Effectively manage any aspect of your business
- Manage invoices and automatically submit to 3rd party solutions such as OpenInvoice
- Accessible from anywhere with an internet connection
- Provide easy database backups
- Instant reports without human error
- Excel spreadsheet import
- Export analytical reports in Excel or PDF format
Each web application is unique; your web app may have different features but it will be built to suit your unique processes. This flexibility is a clear advantage over spreadsheets and commercial software. Web applications are specifically built for your business.
Contact us today and let’s discuss how a custom web application will benefit your business, improve your operations, and save you money in the process.